Book humour care of the Banff Centre’s technical advisor.
I am a writer and editor based in Melbourne, Australia.
My first novel is a 2014 Finalist for the PEN/Bellwether Prize and is represented by the Jacinta di Mase Agency. I'm grateful to have worked on the manuscript at Canada's Banff Centre. I'm writing my second novel.
I've written for publications/places including the Daily Beast, the Wheeler Centre, the Hoopla, the Age, the Melbourne Weekly, and Notebook magazine.
- Coming Back to the Songlines
- The Mind-Numbing Artifice of Sufjan Stevens
- Marching Won’t Get Us Anywhere
- Silence = Writing
- Writing Tag
- Morrison, Diaz and Oates
- Good Reading & Listening List #2
- Good Reading & Listening List #1
- Exercise as Cure
- 4 Tips for Republicans
- Whose Home is it Anyway?
- Why I’m Holding Out
- Whatever You Do, Keep Doing It
- The Year 1913
- Australia, Go to Your Room
- RT @BarackObama: Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students s… 2 days ago
- RT @everywhereist: OH MY GOD HOW ARE THEY SO MUCH BETTER AT EVERYTHING twitter.com/kennmcconnell/… 3 days ago
- RT @moshekasher: Well you can’t argue with him there if there’s one thing we know about Oprah it’s how insecure she is. https://t.co/Pip4uN… 6 days ago